Welcome to my little place on the web 🙂
I am participating in a 31 day writing challenge during the month of October. I had planned to write about encouragement. And hopefully you will find some encouragement along the way.
My husband’s and my life took a drastic turn last week when he was diagnosed, out of the blue, with stage 4 renal cancer. If you take some time to look around my site you will also find posts related to my story and how I, too, am a stage 4 cancer #lifer.
So during the 31 days of October there will be some crying, some laughing and some introspection to help me stay on the path that I have called BuiltaLife.
We will continue to learn to live life to the fullest now with even more fervor.
I invite you to join me (us) as we embark on this new journey.
Below is a quick link to each of the 31 day posts, but please feel free to enjoy the rest of the site as well 🙂
- It’s Day One
- A Sabbath
- The Rally call
- The Road towards Hope
- Am I being selfish?
- Entrust to Me Everything
- Praise You in the Storm
- 8 Ideas for Positive Encounters in a Difficult Situation
- Who are you pretending to be?
- Sharing on the Sabbath
- Put one foot in front of the other
- I Can’t do ALL Things – Philippians 4:13
- Trust in Him
- He is Faithful
- Seek Him
- Love by Actions
- What Gift have you left unused?
- Are you Passionate?
- God understands our anger
- “Your future hasn’t been written yet”
- 5 Things I’m thankful for
- 5 Famous and Fun Quotes
- It wasn’t what we planned
- How I learned patience through love
- Joy through perseverance
- Make a joyful noise
- Do you Worry or do you Trust?
- Celebrate the Season you are in
- God will meet all your needs
- 4 Things I learned during this challenge